Creating Custom Permission Levels and groups
- Navigate to the Site Actions (gear icon – top right corner) > Site Settings > Site Permissions
- Select Permission levels > Add a Permission level > Name your custom permission level and Create
- Default Permissions can’t be edited:
- Navigate to the same location as listed above | Site Actions > Site Settings > Site Permissions
- Create Group
- Select the appropriate fields for your new Group > Create | Notice the test custom permission “Shreenus permission” also displays.
- Since the Group was created in SharePoint it will display as a SharePoint Group and not a domain group created in the O365 Admin Center.